Keeping What You Worked a Lifetime to Create
Planning for your family after you’re gone can be a challenge, but we’re here to make it easier. Stay in control of your finances well after you’re gone by implementing a legacy planning strategy with West Advisory Group.
From determining where you would like your assets to go to naming an executor for your will, we walk you through exactly what steps need to be taken to secure your family’s wellbeing in the event of your passing.
We Consider All the Details
Beneficiary designations of financial accounts, insurance policies, wills — there’s a lot to sort through in order to secure your family’s future. However, we’re here to make it easier.
Ensure all your ducks are in a row by partnering with us. We’ll look at your finances, assets, and investments, as well as talk with you about your long-term goals and plans for your beneficiaries. Our goal is to help you feel peace of mind when thinking about the future of both you and your loved ones.
We offer legacy planning services designed to help you enter your sunset years with confidence. Get in touch today to get started!
Much More Than Just Legacy Wealth Management
Legacy planning is about so much more than dollars and cents. There are many important details that go into it. The big question is, what do you want your legacy to be when you’re no longer around to offer input?
Asking the questions now will give you the opportunity to make your wishes known. Our advisors are available to go over all the details of your legacy planning. We will listen to what you want and make sure to tailor conversations and meetings accordingly.
These are just some of the points you may want to consider:
- Are your will and insurance policies up to date to protect your loved ones?
- Are there specific items or assets you want to pass along to particular individuals?
- What do you envision for your beneficiaries?
- Are there charities or other organizations you want to keep supporting through your legacy?
- Will members of your family with unique needs be properly cared for?
- Have you designated powers of attorney or created a health care directive?
- What would you like to happen to your digital materials, including photos and music?
- Would you like a say in your final arrangements?
- How do you want people to remember you?
The legacy planning advisors at the West Advisory Group will go over your wishes as well as your finances to make sure we cover everything that’s important to you. Ready to get started? Reach out to our Erie or Pittsburgh office today to schedule a consultation.