Income Planning Can Show How Much You’ll Need
Whether we’re talking about your retirement, your kids’ college education, your future travels, or a business you’re dreaming of launching, income planning is an important consideration. Together we’ll look at your financial picture and determine which investments can help you reach your goals at each stage of your life.
Make sure you’ll have enough money coming in for life’s necessities.
- We’ll provide expert income planning assistance
- You can consult with our advisors at our Pittsburgh or Erie office
- We will always look out for your best interests
Reliable and Unreliable Income — What is Your Balance?
All the money you’ve saved over your years of work will help you as you enjoy your sunset years, but is it enough?
Can you rely on your investments? What about your insurance plans?
With so many questions buzzing through your mind, it can be challenging to know where you really stand, especially if complications occur down the line. Fortunately, our team is here to help with your income planning.
Planning with West Advisory Group
Once we have a clear picture of your financial standings, as well as your projected earnings from your investments, we’ll be able to set up a financial plan for your retirement. With income planning for retirement, we take a closer look at your Social Security benefits, pensions, IRA distributions, retirement savings, assets, and everything else you have — then we put it all together to establish a customized financial planning strategy designed just for you.
Maintain Your Lifestyle
Many people feel they need to change their lifestyles once they retire, but we do our best to make sure that it doesn’t have to happen for you. We take your current day-to-day routine into account, as well as your long-term goals. Together, we can create an income plan that will work for years to come.
As we consult with you to discuss options, we will ask you a number of questions that will help us get a clearer picture of your goals, and we invite you to ask questions of us, too. It’s important to us that our clients understand the income planning strategies we present and recommend. If at any time you’re not sure what we’re referring to or how something works, don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what we’re here for.
Our goal is to help you develop a sustainable income strategy that helps you meet your financial objectives. Together, we may discuss the following:
- At around what age would you like to retire?
- What sum might you need upon retirement to be able to enjoy the lifestyle you’re accustomed to?
- What investment options might work best to get you to your goals in a sustainable manner?
- Are you interested in income planning for other types of expenses, such as putting your kids through college, paying for a wedding, taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip, or launching a side business, for example?
- Is there an income strategy that might work best for you in your particular set of circumstances?
Let’s get started on our dialogue to see how our group can best assist you with your income planning goals. For your convenience we have two locations to serve you here in Pennsylvania.
Get in touch today to schedule your first appointment with our team.
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Do not fill this form out if you're a solicitor.