Digital Marketing Specialist
West Advisory Group is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Digital Marketing Strategist.
This position is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Duties include performing market research, strategizing with other professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
If you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced financial planning firm in Pittsburgh, PA or Erie, PA that offers opportunity for professional growth, please contact us today! We have the tools, resources and freedom to help you build a great future while sharing your expertise!
What will you be doing?:
- Be a go-to creator for the WAG team. Consistently producing heavy-hitting ideas and campaigns quickly, on time and across multiple mediums without the need for micromanagement.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Research advertising trends.
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads.
- Determine what content will reach customers.
- Develop projects to create content.
- Publish digital marketing content online.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Determine unique ways to spread awareness about WAG and drive lead conversion
What does the ideal candidate have?:
- Previous experience researching and promoting products and services online via blogs, social media and website content.
- Ability to contribute to areas like graphic design and content writing.
- Experience producing ads on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social media content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing.
- Entrepreneurial at heart, willing to take lead on new and innovative initiatives.
- Business/Finance Savvy
- Research Ability
- Digital Literacy
- Organized Work Habits
- Bachelor’s Degree Related to Marketing, Business or English
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week Monday-Friday. Employee benefits also available.
West Advisory Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that West Advisory Group provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.